vrijdag 30 oktober 2015

I wish it was winter

I wish it was winter, with snow every where.
I wish it was winter, with hot coco every day.
I wish it was winter, with a big green tree.
I wish it was winter, with presents in the evening.
I wish it was winter, being nice to everyone.
I wish it was winter, making cookies to share.
I wish it was winter, ice skating all day.
I wish it was winter, sliding of a hill with my slay.
I wish it was winter, walking through the snow.
I wish it was winter, with fire pits in the house.
I wish it was winter, building a snowman in the yard.
I wish it was winter, sleeping in my own iglo.
I wish it was winter, with a cup of honey tea.I wish it was winter, with a cozy family diner.I wish it was winter, while sleeping well in my warm bed.

I wish it was winter, everyday of the year.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten