vrijdag 20 november 2015

Things I celebrate

The first, is called me day. 
When it's me day, I celebrate me. I like it to celebrate me, because 'me' will always get the attention from everyone on that day. Me will get presents from everyone and there will be a big cake and balloons every where. I need to look good on me day, because everyone it looking at me. Everyone needs to sing a song for me, because it's me day.

Then there's you day.
When it's you day, I celebrate my boyfriend. He's you. I like it to celebrate you, because I love you. Still it's you day and you will get all the attention, so it's less fun than me day. But I will let you enjoy you day. I'll buy you presents and a big cake. I'll hang up balloons and invite people so you can enjoy you day to. I need to be pretty on you day to, so you can enjoy me to on you day.

Then there wil be us day.
On that they, we celebrate our marriage and friendship. We are an us, so we celebrate it together. We both need to look good on that day and we are going to do fun things every time when it's us day. we both love us day.

There are also some everyone else's day.
On that day, other some one else's are able to celebrate their day. For them, it supposed to be as fun same me day for me, but then for some one else. I don't like everyone else's day, because it's not me, you or us day, but others need a day to. I still need to look good, because there will be people looking at me. I can't look the most pretty on that day, because that won't be fun for the people from who it's his or hers me day.

At last there is a he or a she day.
That day is actually the same as everyone else's day, but then a little better, because it's for people I like. Such as friends, close family or even classmates or colleges. That day is supposed to be a me day for someone I like and I will call that a he or she day, depens on the gender, when I like that person. It will be more fun than a everyone else's day, because on an everyone else's day I probably don't like the person who is celebrating their day or I don't know the person.

Actually there is also a together day.
This is not a day to celebrate someone's me day, but it's a day to celebrate you can be together. You can always be together, with family for example, but this day you'll give each other presents and eat diner together. There will be decoration such as lights, a tree, garlands and wreaths. People made the room cozier with decoration every where, candles and themed tablecloths and napkins. Presents can be something that people need, like socks, underwear or shampoo, but also things they asked for or things personal or the giver chose to give you. Most of the time, everyone will get presents from the same price range or the same number of gifts. Except for kids, they will get most.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten